Saturday, April 9, 2011

call it morning sickness...

but that picture in my previous blog post, is really stomach turning. esh.

HELLO! i know it's been forever since i popped on here for any amount of time. that damn facebook! :) well, i've taken a break from fb, trying to reconnect with my friends and family in PERSON! or *gasp* over the phone! i know, p-h-o-n-e. i had almost forgotten you could TALK on one of those!

 sooooo, i'll be on here more often i hope. though truthfully, i 'm not sure who comes by anymore. maybe this will be a place of healing and venting more the anything. a very dear, sister of mine has inspired me with her thoughts. her openness to God. her love and hope. her desire to dive into the words of a Father who cares for us. so, for now that will be my goal. to seek and share what i am given.



join me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so very happy to see you here again. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm here! Keep blogging :)