Thursday, November 6, 2008

we can grieve with hope

last week the daddy and i said goodbye almost as soon as we said hello. waiting in the arms of our Heavenly Father is another baby. i've been hesitant to share this pain and loss, i guess in a way i needed it to be ours for a while. i've started this post so many times, and every time i've deleted it. how can i possibly put into words what i'm feeling.
please grieve with us, and rejoice with us that we will some day hold the precious child we've lost. i will be gone from my blog for a short while, soon to return with loads of pictures as always.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.." Philippians 4:7

4 comments:

The Robinsons said...

As always, but even more so, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so very sorry for your loss. Your outlook on this and life is so uplifting to me and I am so happy that you are in my life if only through these words.

Court said...

Praying. I am so sorry for your loss.

kimberley said...

oh darcy. i am so, so sorry. i wish i could be there and give you a big ol' hug. know that we are praying for you and gabe.

i love you.

Carrie said...

You are such a strong, uplifting woman Darcy and such an inspiration to me. I am praying for you in your time of need.