Monday, November 17, 2008

not me! monday

i did not, after spending an entire day listening to my two year old yell and whine, begin singing the "Little Einstein's" song at the top of my lungs to get his attention. that would just be crazy, definitely not me!
---------
i most assuredly did not make a pot of coffee, drink half and then have the daddy make another pot an hour before the kid’s bedtime. I then did not drink half of that and still fall asleep in my long awaited bubble bath only five minutes in. sigh. Not me.
---------
when taking the kids to the park for pictures, i really, really did not allow peanut to "taste" the leaves just to get cute pictures. i will however post pictures of the park trip soon. just don't expect any of peanut chowing on dry leaves. nope, not from me!

No comments: